Building 1654 is the Headquarters for the Air Force Reserve Command. The facility was constructed in 1963 with an addition in 1970. It was documented during the charrette that the Building renovation will be greater than 50% PRV. A most important component for the redesign of the facility will be Interior Design (SID & CID). Replacement of exterior walks and ramps are part of the exterior design requirement; along with updating the coverage over the walks and entrances. Windows were renovated to meet AT blast resistance requirements with reinforced frames. Asbestos is potentially in roof flashing, window caulking, duct mastics, and several other areas involving the exterior of the building. HASMAT studies were performed to determine areas for removal. Architectural, Electrical, Telecommunications, FA/MNS, Mechanical, Anti-Terrorism, Environmental, as well as additional Civil evaluations were performed by the A/E team.